Nekochan has been shut down :(

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon May 28 01:26:28 CDT 2018

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:31:29AM -0400, devin davison via cctalk wrote:
> Ive been hanging around on nekochan since high school. Its been my go to
> forum for a while and im not sure what I will do without it.

I haven't been there much lately but I'm saddened to see it go :(

> There was a
> discussion on the forum itself a while ago about setting up some kind of
> bot to scrape the forum posts and archive the content.

I hope that there will be an archive at least, there is some great
information on that board.

> I never had direct contact with the site owner, does anyone know of
> contact information for him? I would like to contact him, and if he is
> deciding on closing up the site, i would like to try and work with him
> to preserve some of the important discussion and documentation the
> site provided.

Sorry, I don't have any mail adress for Pete. Perhaps you could try to
get in touch with Ian Mapleson or other frequent poster.

http://www.sgidepot.co.uk/sgidepot/contact.html

/P