Lotus Notes and Domino

Garrett bithistory at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:51:37 CDT 2018

Lotus notes was great!   I was a system administrator back around 1997 or
so, managing Lotus notes running on a larger AIX server at HQ, and a bunch
of smaller AIX systems at various remote offices.   I really enjoyed
working with it.    Sadly, it was the only place I ever got to work with it!

*Garrett Meiers*
BitHistory.org

https://www.facebook.com/BitHistory/ <http://www.bithistory.org/>

=Helping to protect and preserve our computing history=