Datasheet for Signetics spc16/10 ( Single chip Philips P800 processor ) ?

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:36:00 CDT 2018

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 8:56 AM, jos via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Subject says it all :
>
> anyone has datasheets for this obscure single chip Philips P800-type
> microprocessor ?

Sorry :-(

The only single-chip P800 I have any information on is numbered 'XSC2752',
and I don't have a data sheet for that. I do have the manual for the P870 board,
which is a single-board computer using that CPU. Said manual is quite a thick
document, and includes the instruction set, schematics, etc.

I could be convinced to scan it if you think it's going to be any use,
but it will
take some time.

-tony