Unknown CDC unit , looks like a drum memory ?

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Wed May 16 12:47:22 CDT 2018

photos  are   fine  it  just   took  a  while   for the  ftp  to  load  at this  end ?
nice  tape  reader too  with the multiple   code reading ability!

Ed#

In a message dated 5/16/2018 10:43:30 AM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

 On 16.05.2018 19:13, Ed Sharpe via cctalk wrote:
> OK  I  see there is a  mix  of  photos in this  directory!
> some  tape  reader  some  drum  2  separate  topics.

My mistake, sorry, that papertape reader was of course obvious. Removed that pic.

Added 4 more, that are from some frontpanel that probably is also CDC.
Quite easily the most complex I have ever seen, but somehow strange.
Maybe for a tester rather than a computer.

I am afraid that the local situation made better fotos impossible...

Thanks for your input

Jos