Old newsreader source code

Jon Tabor taborj at obsolete.site
Wed May 9 13:55:53 CDT 2018

On Wed, May 09, 2018 at 06:52:34PM +0000, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:

> On 05/09/2018 02:17 PM, Rich Alderson via cctalk wrote:

1989 was a bit before my time, Usenet-wise (I was still hitting the BBS scene
at the time), but around '93-94 when I got my first Unix shell account, I
recall using nn, but not terribly often (I mean, gopher was _right there_ for
the taking!).

These days I use slrn from an OpenBSD box.

--
Jon Tabor
taborj at obsolete.site
http://obsolete.site