How to set DZ11 line speeds under RT-11 V4?

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Sat Mar 31 12:24:58 CDT 2018

> On Mar 30, 2018, at 10:37 AM, Fritz Mueller <fritzm at fritzm.org> wrote:
>
> When SYSGEN-ing RT-11 V4, the only speed initialization options offered for the DZ11 lines are 110 or 300 baud.  Is there a utility or incantation which will allow me to reconfigure these after RT-11 is booted?

So I found that the sysgen process is just setting the value for the DZSP$D macro in SYCND.MAC; I can edit this to an appropriate value (7000, taken from the .MTGET programed request docs) by hand after sysgen and before assembling the monitor and, all the DZ11 lines come up configured at 9600 baud now.

Still haven't found anything that comes out of the box with RT-11 V4 to allow tailoring the terminal lines once up and running.  I guess if you want to do that you need to write your own small utility.

    cheers,
      --FritzM.