Looking for opinions...

Kevin Parker trash80 at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 28 19:37:28 CDT 2018

I previously worked for an insurance company and a very old issue reared its ugly head. Trouble was all the claim and policy info was on literally a truckload of microfiche and to find anything took three days (seriously) so ICT had them all scanned to PDF and OCR'd - it worked a treat but of course an expensive option depending on volume of course.

Kevin Parker