Lot of DEC QBus gear available...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Sat Jun 23 13:32:49 CDT 2018

With the demise of Weirdstuff, I decided to visit Outback Equipment in
Gilroy this week. Jim Schuetz, formerly a partner at Weirdstuff is now
the Business Development Manager at Outback.

While there, I looked over the following DEC gear (includes several
non-DEC QBus cards that I'm not listing - as I have no idea what they
are). Here's the DEC gear available:

PDP 11/23 Plus (BC)
PDP 11/73A (BC)
PDP 11/23 Plus (BE) marked "Bad"
(3) QBus Zip Drive controllers
(1) M8043 DLVJ1-M (formerly DLV11-J)
(2) M8190 (AB) KDJ11
(1) M9081 (LF?)
(1) M7551 (AH?) MSV11-QA
(1) M8029 RXV21

There's more "stuff" that you can see from the pictures below. All the
PDP-11 "boxes" and boards look to be good cosmetically.

Photos here:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMAvVBdhz20-z7l6W9JXhBB0k3ggw0HWveHctEup826NNIWPAxUlk1lbW-RY76zUQ?key=dkh2MFhieTVZQTlqeTZQelI2WU1OYXVpRFNweTN3

Jim would like to sell the above as a lot.

His contact info is:
jim at outbackequipment.com
Phone: 408-886-3733

Cheers,