RC25 (was Re: Modifying microcode)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:26:48 CDT 2018

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 1:19 PM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>     > From: Ethan Dicks
>
>     > Mostly, what I need is affordable ($250 or less) Unibus storage with
>     > modern media
>
> There's this:
>
>   http://www.retrocmp.com/projects/unibone

I would totally buy this.  I have some NOS DS8641s from my COMBOARD
days as well as crates of old boards I could do pulls from.

> Not quite there yet, but getting there.

I am more than a little intrigued.  I have a number of Unibus machines
from an 11/20 up to 11/70 and VAXen from 11/725 to 11/750... I would
likely buy more than one Unibone especially if available as a bare
board.

-ethan