WRQ Reflection 4+ DOS

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 04:35:32 CDT 2018

please add smecc museum to the list. what a find.... this,will help for a treminSal for our hp 3000 37..  thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC...

coury house/smecc
attn ed Sharpe archivistI
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale, AZ 85301

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, June 4, 2018 Jim Carpenter via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
On 06/04/2018 09:09 PM, Alan Frisbie via cctalk wrote:
> To estimate postage, I am in Los Angeles, California.
>
> Since several people have already indicated interest, I will wait
> until the digest goes out tomorrow to give those people a chance.
> Then I will put the names in a hat and have my wife draw one.
>
> I'm very happy that I won't have to toss this in the recycle bin!

Hopefully the winner will be kind enough to help out others.

I didn't even know there was a version 5 for DOS, although I knew there
was for Windows 3. Anyone happen to know what the very last version for
DOS/Windows 3.x was?

Jim