Global Village 56k modem for shipping

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sun Jul 29 19:41:24 CDT 2018

Yes, I capisce.

Being "in original box (opened and inspected, not tested), includes power
supply and software on CD (for Mac OS 8)." implies that it's as sent by
the vendor, who sold it configured for Mac, and is less likely to have
provided BOTH.
I'm just gently chiding you about availability of "standard" cables, which
you probably have a cubic yard of.
But, it IS true that it could have a Mac cable fused to it, with no other
cabling feasible.