RK05 spindle pulleys - trade 50Hz vs 60Hz?

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 03:55:40 CDT 2018

Hello!

I have two RK05J-AA as part of a system that I guess has been imported used
form the US. A DC-10 simulator.

The only difference is the pulley, the motor position and a 230 / 115 V
jumper inside.

Is there anyone in 60Hz land that has the opposite problem and want to
trade two spindle pulleys?

The good thing for me that I would guess that it possible to use a lathe to
get the diameter down to the correct 50Hz diameter. On the other hand going
from 50Hz to 60 Hz is tougher...

Then there is a PC05 that has the wrong number of grooves on the motor
pulley. Apparently it should be 16 instead of 20.

Now in 50Hz land the only difference is that the punch would be slower than
it should be. Using a 50Hz punch in 60Hz area might get you into problems,
so maybe there is someone here as well that want to do a trade?

/Mattis