360 Technologies selloff

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Mon Jul 16 10:52:02 CDT 2018

Just talked to Lidan at Continental Computers. They did not realize the website was down!

You can call him directly at 310-906-3553, or email lidan at conticomp.com

They killed the pallet of Sun pizza boxes, but the other machines they parted out and put the parts in stock.

They do have some old DEC stuff; he will check for anything PDP related.

They do not have any VT100 stuff left, nor any terminals below a VT320.

He will also look for HP 1000 type boxes, and hdd and tape drives to match.

Cindy