Looking for Tektronix 4052 R12 Graphics Enhancement ROM Pack and Tektronix 4014 demo files

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 16:49:44 CDT 2018

My 4051 is down at the moment, it seems to be just a minor supply issue but I will get you the demo files.

I really think the 4051 users are a really lose knit group out here.

Since I bought mine a few years back at that auction site for divorce prices, I have met maybe half a dozen users,owners.

I used to work at Tek, and I know the VintageTek guys, they have one.

There is an ad-on, created by a Tek, called FASTGRAPHICS, that did two things:

write to the display at a reduced current, so the storage tube acted like a normal scope, and the writes did not persist

A dramatic speed up in the vector draw, that I think outruns the bit-slice 4052

I think Brad Sebrink (wrote the 4051 emulator for the PC) was looking to glue us together with a user's group.  Nothing happened, because there is probably only 10 of us.  Surprise me, prove me wrong.

Hello Brad, you still want to create a group?

Randy