GoTEK SFR1M44-U100...

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:43:44 CDT 2018

 >>Does anyone have any experience with the GoTEK SFR1M44-U100 floppy drive
emulator that reads ""images from a USB flash drive?

I love them, I see FlashFloppy has also been mentioned which is also
excellent. Keir Fraser (flashfloppy) is constantly updating it to add new
support for formats suggested by folk either on the facebook group or on
the github repository. It will support a lot of image formats natively and
can be configured as IBM or Shugart interface though only as DS0 or DS1.

They've let me bring a lot of my collection back to life.

Cheers,

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?