Another DCJ11 oddity

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 10 16:44:18 CDT 2018

On 10/07/18 11:01, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:
> I suppose only someone who worked on the DCJ11 would know; but I have no idea
> how to track down such a person.

Not sure that I know such a person but you might try hunting for the
Semiconductor Databook Volume 1 1987.
It has some basic information packed into about 80 pages. It might be on
bitsavers already otherwise, if I've
scanned it (and you want it, and I can find it) I expect it could make
it's way to a google drive near you soon (ish).

If I have to scan the pages by hand then it'll be a few days at least ...

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
arcarlini at iee.org