Making a bootable LIF CD for the 9000/382

Sophie Haskins haskins.sophie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 13:34:32 CDT 2018

I have a Sony CDU561-SC (it came in a Sun 411 case - not sure if Sun
ever sold them like this or if it was custom) that worked just fine to
boot an HP 9000/425e (one of the last 68k models, I think?) the other
day. Its been pretty handy for various old workstations (except for my
SGI Indy who really doesn't seem to like it)

Sophie