Making a bootable LIF CD for the 9000/382

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Fri Jul 6 11:49:52 CDT 2018

Couple of related things, does anyone have a list of SCSI CDROMs known to boot on the 68K 9000s?
I've ordered another A1999 to see if my drive is just bad, and have started digging through my
boxes of drives for other models to test.

Has anyone come across an archive of SCSI CDROM technical manuals (ie. what commands they support)?

I have one manual for the Toshiba ca. 1990 which is up on bitsavers. Another one of those things
I should have been collecting, along with a bunch of different CDROM drives while Weird Stuff still existed.