Looking for North star software

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Tue Jul 3 13:08:18 CDT 2018

On Tue, 3 Jul 2018, dwight via cctalk wrote:
> I'm not as worried about 10 hard secrtored disk. I still have the punch
> I had made for my H89. I can create 10 sector from old 360K disk.

If you have a working H89 (hard sectored), then you should be able to
write a program to run on the H89 to write hard sectored disk images!
Can it do single density 256 byte sectors?  or MFM 512 byte sectors?

.ASM for PCTOFLOP should be available, as a guide to what you need, but
will need modification for the H89 disk controller.

Most of the NorthStar disk images should be availablem once you've got the
H89 writing disks from them!

Once you've got the NorthStar booting CP/M plus a copy of PIP, you can
then continue on it.