Looking for North star software

Stephen Pereira stephen.m.pereira.sr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:20:35 CDT 2018

I believe that Mike Douglas has a utility program that you can get into a Northstar Horizon, and then it can receive a .DSK image sent from the terminal and it will write the disk for you in the Horizon.

It’s called PCtoFlop and I think he has it in his archive here:

http://deramp.com/downloads/north_star/ <http://deramp.com/downloads/north_star/>

Good luck!

smp
- - -