Looking for North star software

allison allisonportable at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 21:00:44 CDT 2018

There is also NS* DOS very easy to find.  Basic DOS has the os, several
Monitors, and Basic.
People have it in IMD and a few other forms but making a disk is the
real challenge as
NO PC can do the hard sector.  There are two formats all 5.25" SD
10sectors of 256byts
and 35 tracks.  The other is 10sectors of 512byts and 35/40/and two
sided flavors.  They
are all 10 sector(holes) and hard sector.

Make sure it works with NS-DOS. as thats easiest to replace if the
controller is munged.

Allison