Apollo Software

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Wed Jan 24 10:31:22 CST 2018

Al, the tape images have been uploaded to:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AbOOHQjssPPEterpJLCP6A3S50K97rp_

Which is a subdirectory (bits/Apollo) in

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2v4WRwISEQRWWFFdVpCZWFTZEU

Unfortunately, my Aegis SR9.7 had errors (I had forgotten that).

As the readme explains, I read each one twice where I could (once on an
actual Apollo, and a second time on Linux), and compared them, and then
took one set (SR10.2, I think), and installed them on the MESS (now
apparently subsumed within MAME - I did this work several years ago)
simulator to make sure the process actually worked.

JRJ