ISO 9816 small keyboard

curiousmarc3 at gmail.com curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:24:10 CST 2018

Would the small keyboard be the same as the one on the "Munchkin" 2382A terminal? They appear on ebay regularly.
http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?hw=421
There is one right now, but at a completely unreasonable price.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Working-Vintage-HP-2382A-terminal-computer-with-keyboard-and-PWS-Card/292046947585?hash=item43ff5ac501:g:aJ0AAOSwhlZYvQmf

Marc