A walk through of my legendary warehouse sale in the 1990s.

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sun Jan 21 04:08:53 CST 2018

> On Jan 20, 2018, at 18:26, Paxton Hoag via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> This is a digitized HI8 tape of a walk through of an early Warehouse Sale I
> ran from 1995 to 1998. There is a small sections of collectable computers
> in the middle of the tape with a few others scattered through the sale.
> Fond memories and hard to believe it was 22 years ago.

I see some DEC gear that I covet at 3:48. Now where did I leave my time machine?

https://youtu.be/8Pme8mZU-Xc?t=3m48s <https://youtu.be/8Pme8mZU-Xc?t=3m48s>

More retro computer gear begins showing up at 8:36:

https://youtu.be/8Pme8mZU-Xc?t=8m36s <https://youtu.be/8Pme8mZU-Xc?t=8m36s>

I think I see some Color Computers at 12:17.

https://youtu.be/8Pme8mZU-Xc?t=12m17s <https://youtu.be/8Pme8mZU-Xc?t=12m17s>

Heaps of DEC toys at 19:15!

https://youtu.be/8Pme8mZU-Xc?t=19m15s <https://youtu.be/8Pme8mZU-Xc?t=19m15s>