New TestFDC Results Registry

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 09:46:49 CST 2018

I'd been trying to reach Dave Dunfield with new TestFDC results since
apparently August with no results. So, I wrote a new TestFDC registry into
my site:

https://services.theglitchworks.net/ng/testfdc_results

This registry currently includes Dave's last registry update from 2007.
There's now a form for entering your results, you can find it as a link
from the registry, or here:

https://services.theglitchworks.net/ng/testfdc_results/new

Result submissions have to be manually approved currently so that the
registry doesn't get spammed. Text export forthcoming. Any suggestions
welcome!

Moderators, if someone wants to sticky this (here or in other forums), I
think this would be a valuable resource for anyone wanting to use ImageDisk
on non-PC formats.

Thanks,
Jonathan