Which Operating System for my DCC-116 E / Entrex 480 / Nixdorf 620 / Data General Nova 1200 clone ?

Dominique Carlier dce at skynet.be
Tue Jan 16 11:51:53 CST 2018

I understand very well your concerns about sending by mail rare data on
magnetic media. It's a pity that I live so far away (in Belgium), even
if I have not finished to configure my machines, at the end I should be
able to write anything on any media, and concerning magnetic tapes it
will be from 500 to 6250 bpi.

If one day you find in your stock a communication board for Nova 1200
that you do not use please note that I am a potential buyer.

In the meantime, I have to find solutions to reopen all my old monsters
to the outside world ;-)

Dominique