Sold on eBay: Convergent Technologies S/50 a.k.a. Unix PC, AT&T 3B1 Unix Workstation

Todd Goodman tsg at bonedaddy.net
Mon Jan 15 08:31:51 CST 2018

Hi AJ,

Thank you, I've been looking for 3b1s and 3b2s for a while.

I plan to eventually be able to image the disks and scan the documentation.

It will however take a while to get to that point.

I'm open to loaning media and manuals to someone who can get that done
quicker (I'm in southern NH.)

I'm also happy to open up the machine and do what I can to help identify
differences though I don't have a "regular" 3b1 to compare against
myself (I'd love one and any 3b2s I could get my hands on as well.)

You or anyone else should please feel free to stay in contact with me
either on list or off.

Thank you!

Todd