40 pin Berg cable connector recommendations for PDP-11 projects?

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 18:41:47 CST 2018

good timing to ask. i ordered a similar connector that should do the job
off digikey. i am still waiting for it to get here in the mail. It was $20
or so after ordering the pins and the shipping. the particular connector i
ordered has a key on it that will need to be filed off to fit. once it gets
here and i am certain it will fit properly i can get you the part #.

should be a day or two more before it gets here.