DEC H960 stabiliser feet. Have some questions.

Vincent Slyngstad v.slyngstad at frontier.com
Wed Jan 3 18:34:29 CST 2018

From: Steve Malikoff via cctalk: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 3:26 PM
> Vince - thanks for the measurements, I will redraw a better 3-view using
> those. Not sure about how the extra bolt goes though.

You're welcome, and thanks for your work on the drawing.

One thing I forgot to mention -- on mine, the path from edge "D"
to edge "G" is a diagonal, not a right angle.  That is, "K" starts at
zero, and grows to 1.0 inches at the tip where "G" is measured.
The thickness there looks similar to the thickness at "G".  (The
metal stiffens the flanges in both directions, preventing bending
or breakage.)

The extra bolt has a slotted flat screw head with a maximum
diameter of about 0.6" at the top edge, centered in the "D"
direction, and about 0.6" forward in the "K" direction.  I'd
have to get out some tools and take one apart to measure
it's length and thread, but it looks like a standard DECish
thread to my eye (#10-something?), and protrudes just a
few threads past the nut on the bottom.

    Vince