DEC Pro 350

Kurt Hamm kurt at hamm.me
Sun Feb 25 16:39:24 CST 2018

Thanks for the suggestions. Interestingly, upon first boot I was able to
get the hard disk controller error with the picture of the computer.  Then,
sure subsequent reboots failed to display anything.

I removed all the cards and booted with no luck.

It looks like I will need to build a cable to try terminal mode.  I did
hook a vt220 with a 9to25 cablw, but didn't get anything.

Since successful booting is intermittent, probably a heat or power
problem.  I will continue to try to get terminal mode working.

Kurt