damn ....

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 01:58:35 CST 2018

Sounds like my days as a contract programmer for Burroughs; had the keys to the building and the combination to the (large) machine room and did all my compiling etc. in the night when I was the only one in the building. Some pictures somewhere of a much younger me at the console of a B2700...

The good old days when no one worried about security...

Still have some blank 96 col cards somewhere, as well as edge-punched (PPT format) and 80 col tab cards.