WTB Intel 7110 Bubble Memory Subsystem or Chipset

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:36:51 CST 2018

The bias field keeps the domains from becoming random. It is interesting that I was reading about making newer versions of bubble like memory with thin films. They are expecting something like 10 times the data density that current spinning media can have and faster access with no moving parts.

Dwight