LMI Lambda Lispmachine Keyboard aka Space Cadet Keyboad

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Tue Feb 20 09:18:09 CST 2018

> On Feb 17, 2018, at 9:29 AM, Marc Holz via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>

> I have the keyboard for a LMI Lambda Lispmachine but I'm missing the
> computer itself.

Where’d you get this from, and do you have any idea what happened to the machine it was once attached to?

> Is there a simulator or similar available?

I was going to post my LambdaDelta but someone already beat me to the punch…

The interface is serial and the protocol is semi-documented in the emulator source. If you get the physical gubbins worked out to talk to it from your host, getting bits to and from LambdaDelta should be trivial. I would be interested in seeing the actual bits to and from the keyboard; There’s a few things that don’t seem to work as the source implies they should, most notably the warm-boot/go-back-to-sdu chords.

If you need help, I’ll do what I can.