How to enable USB drives in both Windows 98SE AND MS-DOS 7.1.

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Feb 9 13:00:18 CST 2018

    > From: Terry Stewart

    > http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/2018-02-05-USB-in-MS-DOS-and-Win98.htm

    > Hopefully the article will be useful to others who might want to do
    > this.

Hi, can I appeal to you (and everyone else who writes up these kinds of
notes) to put this stuff on the Computer History wiki?

When things like this get placed in the CCTalk archives (for which there is
no search system other than Google), or on people's personal sites (ditto) -
and I have in the past BTDT for both of these, myself - it's probably going
to be hard to find them amidst all the other dross that a Google search
typically produces, a couple of years down the road.

With the CHWiki, we stand a chance of filtering out the useful information
and making available, and _organizing_ all this stuff so that it's possible
to find relevant information when it's needed...

And no, I don't have time to upload all this stuff myself - I have too much
other stuff I'm trying to work on! :-)

So, please - let's get organized!

	Noel