DL10 documentation

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Feb 1 07:28:54 CST 2018

    > From: Phil Budne

    > FWIW, Found these bits
    > Those bits and others can be found

Excellent archaeology! With these, and the ITS sources (for which we have both
the -10 and -11 sides), the register definitions in the early PDP-10 CPU
manual, and the prints, it should be possible to write a programming manual
for the DL10, to replace the one that's now lost. (If it ever existed - does
anyone know?)

Any chance I could convince you to enter all this stuff on the CHWiki DL10
article:

  http://gunkies.org/wiki/DL10

Lars (mostly) and I have added a little bit, but there's still a long way to
go!

	Noel