PDP-11/45 RSTS/E boot problem

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:32:37 CST 2018

Fritz,

One thought crossed my mind, probably not an issue, but you never know.

You mentioned that you have an RK11-C, *not* RK11-D.

There are one or two bits in a register of the RK11 that have a different meaning/function, depending on the controller being a -C or -D. The RK11-C was quickly replaced by the RK11-D, but I guess RSTS would know the difference. Other guys here will be able to give a lot better light on this than me (Paul?)

A Healthy 2019!

Henk, PD8PDP