wanted back issues IEEE ANNALS OF THE HISTORY OF COMPUTING bound or unbound... dtop us a line off list please.

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 14:54:23 CST 2018

Resolution  of  photos seems  low  however.?  Was  this  a  set  made at an  earlier  time?

A  useful  reference  though as  most   would  never  be able  to collect up  a set  of these.
We  are  thankful   for  what  we  have .Ed# SMECC
In a message dated 12/31/2018 10:12:47 AM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

On 12/31/18 5:20 AM, ED SHARPE via cctalk wrote:
> Are these currently online?

They are on bitsavers under afips for now

The intent/agreement when I gave IEEE my scans was they were to be hosted by CHM,
but that hasn't happened yet.

They are also the entire volume, IEEE distributes them by paper and left off the
front matter.