wanted back issues IEEE ANNALS OF THE HISTORY OF COMPUTING bound or unbound... dtop us a line off list please.

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 12:41:25 CST 2018

yep IEEE  lets none of thier  stuff into the open  that  is  sought  after...

Worse  yet... Lucent  gave them Bell System  Tech  Journals  which  Lucent  had    up  for  free... then  then  IEEE  slapped them  behind a  paywall.

Ed#

In a message dated 12/29/2018 1:00:29 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:
On 12/29/18 11:49 AM, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
> I just passed along three boxes of these to the VCFed collection.
> Eventually I assume there will be a library to make these available onsite,
> not sure.

Stupid question, but doesn't IEEE CS already have these archived?  (Yes,
I know for access, you need to cross their palm with silver, but it
might point to copyright issues).

--Chuck