Osborne-1 with prototype-based motherboard

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sat Dec 29 16:08:30 CST 2018

On 12/29/18 12:53 PM, Brad H via cctalk wrote:

> I reached out to Lee Felsenstein on it and he suggested it was related to
> the boards produced for the 10 prototypes Osborne built

I'm pretty sure I threw one of those out about five years ago.

Will dig through the archive to see if there are any earlier schematics
seems like most out there are for the multi-layer board

the original technical manual mentions there were 6 revs of the pcb

http://bitsavers.org/pdf/osborne/osborne1/2F00153-01_Osborne1TechnicalManual_1982.pdf page 13