More old stuff incoming

Carlo Pisani carlojpisani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:30:17 CST 2018

SGI made MIPS, ITANIUM, and X86 workstations, servers, and personal workstations
low price MIPS workstations: SGI INDY, SGI O2
The SGI Indigo2 was very very expensive, especially the "Purple Impact"

See on YouTube, there is an episode made by a dude called "LGR"

SGI also made Pentium3 workstations. These run WindowsNT.
Not so expensive, but not so cheap.