DG Nova 4 for pickup on Lon Gisland

Connor Krukosky connork at connorsdomain.com
Tue Dec 18 09:16:43 CST 2018

Well I ended up picking up this machine. Its a bit beaten in some
places, cleaner than expected in others.
Overall it cleaned up pretty well and all power-supplies appear to work
well!
Got it up to DG's "ODT" can't remember what they called it. Ram looks
good at the beginning of the address space anyway.
This has a "JR. CPU" board in, a Cassette I/O board which I believe only
has an extra UART on it, none of the cassette interface as its pretty
sparse. And the 8" Disk controller board (6030 controller). Overall a
pretty small machine. Looks like it used two serial ports, one at 9600
baud for the primary console, then the other at 300 baud. Probably a
teletype off to the side.
Seems to be a 1981 machine.
Unfortunately I got no docs or media with this machine. And it appears
all that is up on bitsavers are tape images?
Anyone have any disk images for the 6030 drive of anything like RDOS?
Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/A0hZEVf

-Connor K