Looking for a home for most issues of BYTE Magazine

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:12:46 CST 2018

Hi John,

If you have not gotten any takers, I will step up.
I am in Los Angeles (Thousand Oaks).

I see most if not all is online at internet achive an here:

https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Byte_Magazine.htm

I would rather have the physical magazine.  Let me know what others you want to get rid of (Kilobaud?)

Randy
BYTE MAGAZINE: Early computer publication<https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Byte_Magazine.htm>
Byte magazine was an early microcomputer magazine, influential in the late 1970s and throughout the 1980s because of its wide-ranging editorial coverage. Byte started in 1975, shortly after the first personal computers appeared as kits which were advertised in the back of electronics magazines.
www.americanradiohistory.com