PDP-8/e

mike m.zahorik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 7 10:44:34 CST 2018

What I do for loading paper tape into my PDP8E via the ASR33 is.
1. key in the RIM loader from the front panel 2. Run the RIM to load the a
copy of BIN from the ASR33 paper tape 3. Once the BIN is in core, you can
load any other file or program from the ASR 33 Paper tape.

What tapes do you have?

Mike Zahorik
(414) 254-6768