Thicknet/10base5 Test Segment: The Cable is In!

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Fri Aug 31 10:18:02 CDT 2018

On 08/31/2018 08:04 AM, systems_glitch wrote:
> Excellent, glad it made it there quickly and safely!

Me too.

> If anyone needs AUI cables, I don't have a bunch on hand, but I can pass
> on the seller I buy them from -- 1m cable, $20 shipped in the US.

Is there any reason not to go ahead and share the information publicly?

I know that I will eventually need to acquire some AUI cables.

The kicker is that I had two, exactly what I need and the NICs to
connect them to before a cross country move that I got rid of a LOT of
stuff.  (I keep finding out exactly how much I'm replacing.  :-(  No fun.)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die