Service manual for Archive 4584NP DDS1?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Aug 4 13:21:53 CDT 2018

Going through my stuff here, I've found an Archive 4584 DDS1 autoloader.
 I believe this drive was used on earlier Sun systems.

The feed rollers have turned to goo, unfortunately.  I've cleaned them
off and can probably refurb them, but I need a service manual to figure
out how to disassemble the unit--it looks like a bit of a nightmare.

Alternatively, if someone wants to take a crack at the thing, you can
have it for shipping.   Heaven knows, I've got my fill of DDS drives.

--Chuck