Digilog DLM III?

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:34:29 CDT 2018

I've got one as well, not sure if it's the same revision or not. Mine may
have come with a manual, I thought it had been folded up inside the front
cover but I just checked and it's not -- the lot of equipment it came with
included many Rubbermaid tubs full of documentation, so it's possibly
somewhere in there.

Thanks,
Jonathan