Digilog DLM III?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 23:07:08 CDT 2018

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 11:21 PM, W2HX via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Hi friends. Looking for a user manual (or anything) for this data line monitor.  Here is a picture:
>
> http://w2hx.com/x/Digilog/Digilog-DLM-III.jpg

I have one of those (rescued from Software Results Corp. 25 years
ago).  And astoundingly, the Operator Manual was stored right on top.
About 60 single-sided pages.  It's not an original manual.  It's
already a Xerox copy but it appears to be in fair shape, not too much
copy fade.  I can see about scanning it this week.

I didn't see a copy of the manual online anywhere, but I did find
several mentions in Computerworld, like this one from 11 Oct 1982
announcing a price cut on the DLM III from $3775 to $2995.

https://books.google.com/books?id=LW9X-GFY68sC&pg=PA64&lpg=PA64

-ethan