P112

emanuel stiebler emu at e-bbes.com
Mon Apr 9 09:03:21 CDT 2018

On 2018-04-08 08:37, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:

> None of the disks created with winrawwrite work.  I am going to
> assume at this point that USB floppies can not be used to build these
> images.  I have a dos box with a real floppy interface but moving stuff
> to it is not easy. (time to fire up Kermit again!!)

No idea if it helps, but if you're doing it really on Win***, you have
to make sure, you have administrator rights, and switch off any
virus-scanners, active-protection or whatever software which could run
in the background. They usually block the access to the first "tracks"
of a device, without any warning ...

Have the same problem, when I try to write complete sd-cards for my
FPGAs, and forget about that ;-)

Cheers