SGI Indigo Power Supply Pinout?

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 23:58:49 CDT 2018

I Have an indigo that has not gotten much use aside from when i first
picked it up. It has the bigger power supply as well and is maxed out on
memory. As a last resort, I could sell you my machine. It boots, I had
rigged a peice of jumper wire to the battery to overcome a flat battery, i
did not want to attempt desoldering the battery on board. I have been
focusing less on the smaller workstations like the indigo and octane and
have been using my onyx and crimson, so I am looking to get rid of the
smaller workstations.