eBay: Anyone need a DLV11-J? -POOR CONDITION

Bob Rosenbloom bobalan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 5 11:03:29 CDT 2018

On 4/5/2018 5:17 AM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:
> This is listed under a useless title:
>
>    https://www.ebay.com/itm/292503681011
>
> But it's (currently) cheap (don't all bid against each other ;-).
>
>      Noel

I bought a Tektronix 4010 interface board from this seller. It's
basically destroyed. The boards have been sitting outside for
many years and there is a large amount of corrosion, broken chips and
capacitors, and most important, the PCB material
is delaminating, damaging traces. I would buy them only if there's some
very hard to get part you might need.

Bob

--
Vintage computers and electronics